Wednesday, December 14, 2011

fun things: my new wallet

Ever since I found this website: craftgawker, I have been trying to get around to all these projects that I've "oooohed" and "aaaahed" over but never actually attempted. Prior to my recent artsy-craftsy period, the most I had ever done was some straight line sewing of curtains. I haven't scrapbooked in a very long time, so it was a really good feeling to get into the crafting mode again.

First things first: a sweet little wallet you can find here. This wallet that fits perfectly inside my cute purse from etsy.
It took a few tries and since I'm new to the idea of cataloging my crafts, I only have pictures of the finished product. The first wallet took me about 4 hours and the second that I made for Nina took about half and hour! I am extremely excited about the results!

I'm hoping that blogging my craft adventures will help inspire me to continue starting AND finishing projects. More to come!




No comments: