Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Oh baby!

Subbing in kindergarten is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're going to get. I've had experiences in Kindergarten that have made me want to leave the teaching profession altogether and never look back. But then there are days like today when I have the sweetest, cutest bunch of kids that leave me not only wanting my own classroom, but also wanting to have my own little babies!

For now, I will settle for a classroom of my own. The Lord may be answering my prayers after the holidays, though. I found out on Monday that a teacher at my school may be moving away. The first person she thought of to replace her in her classroom was ME! It is still on the down-low that she is leaving, so they are not interviewing or posting the job, but the assistant principal has been making arrangements to observe me in a classroom when I am subbing. Some of the other people on the hiring committee have made it known that they fully support me and my abilities as a teacher. I am so excited at the opportunity and the support! My mom and sister are already putting in their prayers for me and I am fervently praying myself!

1 comment:

Nana said...

I will pray for you too sweetie! I'm sure if it is meant to be then it will be! Good luck! Hope to see you Thursday. Love, Mom